Sunday, January 21, 2007

Just get REAL


It is better to lose your pride with someone you love rather than lose someone that you love because of your pride.



You win multifold, when you lose your pride with someone you love. Your life will be filled with magic.

But when you'd rather be ruled by your pride, your life will be filled with regrets, endless regrets. You lose multifold, too.

Sometimes, I do not understand why this happens time and again between people s-o-o in LOVE, I mean losing someone you love because of mere pride.

I have seen relationships crumbled by sheer emotions of pride getting in the way. I don't understand why do we allow our pride to get the better of us sometimes. There are exceptions of course, as there are some people in love who embrace humility and utter wisdom. Really that should be the way to go.


Some people say, 'There is no RULE in LOVE'.

Lemme think about this...hmm...

Maybe...after all there are many ways to look at life, at love, at anything.

But not just now, with me. That don't sound quite right, babeh! Not just now. To me, 'There is RULE in LOVE' (My very personal view, my take on being in love).

A golden rule!


You wanna know? Sure, I'll tell ya...

When you are in love...




'Just get REAL'.






Personally, I want my man to be as REAL as he can. Yeah! Just get real with me...

...not macho nor debonair nor suave nor smooth, no play of pride here...just real!

Express yourself as REAL as you can to your loved one. Don't let your loved one guess as to how you feel. There's the danger in the guessing game. You see, your loved one might get the wrong message, your loved one might mis-read you, your loved one might misunderstand you, or worse, your loved one might not ever know how you really feel...what good is that? After all your loved one is your treasure. Your loved one is everything.

You can achieve magical and wonderful outcome with your loved one, if one just swallows one's pride, if one just gets REAL, not macho nor debonair nor suave nor smooth, just real. No pride. No games.

When you simply get real, your loved one can feel you. You will come across so attractive, you will come across adorable, you will come across genuine, no matter how clumsy you might think you are.

So do remember...It is better to lose your pride with someone you love. It is better to get real with someone you love and adore, then your life will be filled with magic. You will win multifold.



Aah...I do know some very special people who are wonderfully REAL. I feel blessed, especially, when we connect so well, even soul to soul.

Luv ya.



www.istockphoto.com








No comments: